Saturday, December 22, 2007

last but one "BYE"















Holidays are here again.........here to make me get bored to the core!!But its not the usual holidays like the previous ones.In earlier ones i have always enjoyed to the fullest the first few weeks till i got bugged up by 'just enjoying'.This holiday is the last one after which i will have a reason to get back to my college......to enjoy the few more left over months of innocence!!Yes,my college life is going to get over....and the next holidays i get are the final tatasss to all my friends!The very thought of this is killing me!


I have never thought I am going to miss my college life as much as my school days because I have had some real tough time with people here @ coll.Starting from my very first year when my own classmates boycotted me for attending a class and the the times where i had some cold exchange of words with some of my classmates,life has never been simple since I have started my coll life. I have always been putting myself in various kinds of troubles knowingly or unknowingly.But hey trust me guys,even I had come to college with the dream of not only doing well in academics,of not only earning a good name from teachers,of not only getting a good job,but also to make great friends.Till now I had thought though I have done pretty well in academics and all....I was lacking in making good friends.But as the days of leaving college is nearing....i wonder y am i feeling so bad,so melancholy,feeling as if something is about to go.....something is about to leave me forever.Thinking on it deeply,i have come to understand that it is only because of my friends I am feeling this.Yes,even I have made some really good friends.Friends who are and will be there whenever i will need them.I do not need to name them because if they are reading this I am sure they very well understand whom all I am speaking of :)
So,hey guys..........I have no words to thank you......I just want to say I LOVE U ALL.....and thanks for being there by my side.I know I have many times spoken harsh words.....but it was all because I expected a lot from u all.

Having said about my friends...........I feel i am not yet ready to leave college so soon.I had just started enjoying it,started making new friends,started interacting with all my classmates making me believe that some are even better than me!!!I just want the next 3 months of coll to keep going and going never to end.Don't want to face the reality that "All things that start have to end someday".


Though i know i will have to accept this fact sooner or later......i just want the last few moths to go really nice and rocking so that it stays in my heart etched forever.
With all this hope I just want to thank God for making me join this coll when i had various other options for me...because of which i could make some real good friends and now i want to proudly say that ITME is 'my' coll and i will keep on cherishing each and every moment spent there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Aritro said...

a tinge of silence , a speck of innocence, a battle house of pranks, a hoard of words, a thick netof teasing and a full time sharing for what i really enjoyed and did in ITME and what i really do miss away from it and some wise man have said it truly....the worth is never understood up close ahead.... Now i cry for those blissful oblivion seemed now forged in aeon.